The versatile, free-standing, linking screen system providing a wide choice of panel shapes and sizes for temporary or permanent space division. Curved and straight modules are aluminium framed in a range of colours and inner panels can be glazed, laminated, metal or timber, fabric or wallpaper filled.
Aluminium Framed Screens options
Top Glazed Aluminium Framed Screen
Fully Glazed Aluminium Framed Screen
Half Glazed Aluminium Framed Screen
Full Fabric Aluminium Framed Screen
- Height 1200, 1400, 1500, 1600, 1800 or 2000mm
- Width From 500mm to 100m in one run – width built to requirement (subject to material restrictions). Longer lengths split into equal module sizes.
- Outer oval post 130 x 70mm brushed aluminium in natural with option for powder coat finish.
- Colour trim in oval post Black or timber effect.
- Horizontal frame Brushed aluminium in natural with option for powder coat finish. Frame locks into outer oval frame.
- Radius of curve Any radius to requirement (subject to material restrictions).
- Free standing feet Oval steel feet 400mm x 150mm, in black or silver powder coat finish. Floor fix feet available on request.
Inner panels Options:
- Glazing – translucent, smoked, or clear
Solid panels can have different colours on reverse.
Linking facility To create unlimited lengths runs with facility for 2, 3 or 4 way junctions at every post.
Flexibility Easily unlocked and moved to relocate elsewhere or broken down for minimal storage. Inner panel can be changed for different colour, material or height for future changes.
Delivery Installed on site. Our own vehicles assure that goods arrive in the condition they left our factory and are ready for use.
For options on our full range of colours and finishes see our standard selector sheet.
Due to our policy of continuous product improvement we reserve the right to change specification without prior notice.