The aluminium sprung loaded trolleys or SLT’s are a responsive handling solution for loading and unloading items from one area to another without the operator needing to do repetitive bending over and risking lower back problems. Diamond pattern castors make manoeuvring easier.
Spring Loaded Trolleys
- No more bending over.
- The trolley with self-levelling base is ideal for use in libraries, laundries or in restaurants.
- Sturdy, generously dimensioned edge and base profile sections, high-strength positive locking ensures permanent bonding to jacket and base metal.
- Anodized, edge profile reinforced with abrasion-resistant plastic padding.
- Trolley with vertically movable base which keeps the load at constant height for easy access.
- Depending on the type of trolley, the load capability can be varied from 30 to 195 kg in increments of 15 kg by replaceable lifting elements.
- The movable base does not tilt, even when loaded on only one side.
- Chassis: 2 swivel and 2 fixed castors, Ø 125 mm, 40 mm wide; smooth-running, non-marking rubber wheels with roller bearings and thread guards.
- Castors arranged centrally for easy manoeuvring, even in the most confined spaces.
- Corner-mounted running gear available on request.
- Choose the model from the options below.
If you need a more economical solution, please consider our plastic self levelling trolleys.
Self Levelling Units – Red
We have 3 red units in stock – available for quick dispatch.
PRICE IS EX WORKS FROM YORKSHIRE – PLEASE EMAIL FOR CARRIAGE QUOTATION
Dimensions and Specifications:
Internal Size : 48″ x 36″ x 30″ or 1220 mm x 915 mm x 762 mm
Material : Polyethylene
Colour : RED
Castors/Setting : 5″ Nylon, Fixed & Swivel
Pantograph : Comprising box section mechanism incorporating a single coiled compression spring.
Final Resistance : TO BE ADVISED
Top Tray : 9 mm Retex
Self levelling units are ideally located in situations that require a worker to be bending and lifting in their workplace. By using a self levelling unit the possibilities of a worker injuring their back are greatly reduced.
The pantograph works by a spring system that is set at a pre-calculated rate. Each time an object is placed on the table-top it lowers a little, leaving the item at a reachable height. The reverse happens when removing objects from the unit, each time an object is removed the table-top rises, ensuring the items are always at the top of the unit to ease back problems in the workplace.
These units are very versatile and can be adopted into many environments ranging from laundries, textile, engineering, coin movement, order picking areas etc, the possibilities are endless.
All of our units are true self levelling which means they will not jam even when loaded unevenly.