Attractive shelving systems for public areas such as libraries and offices can be attractive and add to the local decor. We have a wide range of shelving systems on this page that include medical, food storage, office and library shelving. Manufactured in Germany, the shelving systems offer excellent design and quality components.
- Cantilever shelving provides continuous shelving without the front frame supports.
- Slot-in assembly for quick assembly or for later moving to a different location.
- The individual shelves can be easily changed and varied. The height of shelves is variable in 16 mm steps.
- Files of varying depths and construction can be easily stored. The combination of the
- varying widths available are 1000 and 750 mm, allowing optimal usage of the room space.
- All components are of high-quality steel with a polyester coating except for the cabinets which are E1-wood and have melamine coated surfaces.
- Shelving colour: light grey RAL 7035
Library shelving in a modern design with limitless design possibilities.
A feature of the construction are the light but very stable 3 round steel tubular upright profiles, with diagonal welded metal stabilisers. All parts are powder coated in black RAL 9011, the frame has adjusting screws enabling a stable level assembly. The uprights have slots in them at 20 mm intervals for the fixture of the shelves. The individual shelves are available in E1 grade wood with melamine surfaces in beech, or steel shelves powder coated in light grey RAL 7035 colour.
The shelves are available with a 90° edge which is 40 mm high to stop books being pushed off the back of the shelving unit.
Accessories include a slot in the Fascia panel where identification of the books can be added.
Angled shelves for mixing books and brochures / magazines.
Corner shelves so that the library shelving can be continuous at 90 degrees to the shelving run before and also offer extra shelf space.
- Ideal for all hygiene sensitive health areas such as: Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, Nursing homes, Doctors surgeries, and manufacturers of medicinal products.
- The medical shelving is treated with a special anti-bacterial coating conforming to ISO 22196 a standard designed to combat and inhibit the re-emergence of bacteria.
- The antibacterial reduction value of this surface according to ISO 22196 against the strain of bacteria MRSA, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and also against E-Coli bacteria is verified at 99.99%.
- This has been certified by the Independent Quality Laboratory Institute.
- Optimal use of available room space is achieved by a combination of 2 widths and 2 depths variants.
- Each shelf is adjustable in 59 mm steps. The uprights are supplied with lateral side securing metal strips.
- Load capacity (per shelf) 150 kg.
We also have a similar range designed for food in restaurants and hotels.
Extremely stable slot assembly elements, with special powder coating. The zinc plating has a hygienic powder coated surface. This hygienic surface conforms to all the required standards, codes, regulations and laws for the storage of food (LFGB).
Optimal use of available room space is achieved by a combination of 2 widths and 2 depths variants. Each shelf is adjustable in 59 mm steps.
The uprights are supplied with lateral side securing metal strips.
Load capacity (per shelf) 150 kg.Kerkmann_Shelving-21