If you require a bicycle rack, store or secure compound then we have the answer. From single vertical bike stores to large secure compounds we offer a near infinite choice for bike storage. The latest bicycle shelter prices and specifications are at the bottom of this page.
If the three most popular cycle storage ranges below do not include your preference Please view the document here with many more exciting ways to store your bike. Cycle Parking.pdf
Add some character to your cycle parking with this attractive and innovative range of bike stands. Each rack provides safe parking for bicycles as it allows the cycle frame and wheel to be padlocked through the rack. In addition, a choice of novel designs allow you to make a feature of your cycle parking area – choose from Chipmunks, Dolphins, Squirrels, Rockets, Cogs(Shown above) and Cranks. Alternatively, you can design your own rack to match your organisation’s image.
A stylish compound with facilities to house up to 48 bikes. Fitted with a curved roof, made from UV resistant opaque polycarbonatepanels and optional central canopy for extra security and weather protection.
- Covered shelter for a minimum of 16 bikes – larger sizes available to accommodate higher numbers
- Attractive gate with a hasp to take a padlock
- Side panels made from tough clear perspex
- Optional central security canopy
- Comes complete with twin level bike racks
- All metal parts powder coated for improved weather resistance
- Must be bolted to 250 mm thick concrete (fixings included)
- Delivered in knock-down form
Vertical Bike Lockers are a revolutionary new way of storing bikes securely. They come with an innovative patented mounting hoop that allows the bike to be parked upright. As the bike is vertical, 35-45% of floor space is saved compared with horizontal cycle storage.
- Bike Lockers provide space and security not only for your bike but for your cycle clothing, helmet and luggage as well.
- Innovative space saving design that stores the bike vertically on its rear wheel
- Fitted with a patented mounting hoop that uses gravity to hold the bike upright
- Completely encloses the bike protecting it from thieves, vandals, the weather and bird strikes
- Manufactured to the Quality Cycle Locker Standard devised by the Bike Parking and Security Association (BPSA) to meet planning application requirements
- Constructed from heavy duty galvanised steel, powder coated green. Other colours available on request, subject to minimum order requirements
- Comes with disc padlock and three 10 mm bolts for mounting into concrete
- Space to store a helmet and cycle gear inside
- These Quality Cycle Lockers must:
Be easy and convenient to use
Be easy to clean and maintain
Protect the cycle by fully enclosing it
Not cause damage to the bike, user or others
Protect the cycle from extreme weather
Resist forced entry for a minimum of 2 minutes
Withstand vandalism including kicking
Accommodate 90% of bike designs
Secure Bicycle Compounds
The Boston cycle compound can securely hold from 16 to 208 bicycles and is easy to install.
The Boston cycle Compound Shelter is available in a variety of configurations suitable for many applications.
- Free standing.
- Roof end frame is made of square box section.
- All steel parts are galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 (1999).
- Roof cladding is Clearview PET 5 mm thick sheeting.
- Complete with mesh doors, with Loci Nox key lockable handles.
- Sheeting is supported and clamped every metre for additional strength and durability.
- Each compound is designed to accommodate 16 bikes.
- Extension bays are available to accommodate larger quantities of bikes.
- Shipped in sections for easy assembly on site.
- Also available ragged for casting in.
- Weight Main bay: 455 kg.
- Painted frames are also available.
Overall length mm
Supplied in component form for easy installation on site. Cladding/roofing needs to be drilled/fixed on site. Legs can be flanged for bolting down to a suitable concrete base (400mm cube minimum), or with ragged ends for casting into the ground. Ground fixing bolts can be supplied extra.
Flanged version – 32 x 16 mm bolts required per flanged main bay.Ragged version – Excavate a hole 1600 mm x 500 mm x 400 mm deep for casting in each end.
A single bay is termed the main bay with additional units added on being extension bays and thereby enabling complete runs to be constructed.