Detectable Resin-Set brushware boasts a revolutionary improvement in brush filament retention known as the Double Detainment System and offers additional security for food and hygiene environments.
This unique approach uses both food grade stainless steel staples and a detectable anti-microbial resin to secure the tufts to the brush back. This not only prevents the accumulation of dirt and moisture in the tuft holes but also the release of filaments into the food or beverage processing environment.
- Minimises the loss of brush filaments due to the Double Detainment System of stainless steel staples and detectable resin
- Detectable anti-microbial resin inhibits the growth of bacteria and the accumulation of moisture and dirt
- Metal detectable & X-Ray Visible brush body, resin and filaments
- Available in the Blue colour as shown
- Usage temperatures from -18°C to 79°C
- Autoclavable at temperatures up to 134°C/275°F
- Made using FDA approved materials
- HACCP compliant
- UK manufactured.
Detectable Stiff Short Handled Brush.
Ideal for production lines, catering & manufacturing use.
Size: 254 x 72mm (10 x 2.8″)
Detectable Stiff Long Handled Brush.
Ideal for production lines, hard to reach areas, catering & manufacturing use.
Size: 406 x 50mm (16 x 2″)
Detectable Soft Hand Brush.
Ideal for light particles & production lines.
Size: 317 x 36mm (12.5 x 1.4″)
Detectable Stiff Nail Brush.
Ideal for removing heavy soiling from hands.
Size: 122 x 44mm (4.8 x 1.7″)
Detectable Medium Flat Sweeping Broom.
Ideal for medium size particles.
Size: 300 x 75mm (11.8 x 3″)
Stainless Steel Handle with Detectable Hand Grip.
Ideal for attaching to the Medium Flat Sweeping Broom.
Size: 1350mm (53″)