Manual and Hydraulic Drum Lifter that are ideal for raising, transporting, rotating, tilting and draining fully loaded 210 litre steel drums safely and with minimum effort.
Dual, fingertip operated locks secure the raised drum. Lock a drum in a vertical position to avoid spills or horizontal position for draining through a faucet.
Model HD80a Manual Drum Lifter
When unlocked, the drum may be turned end-over-end to agitate contents or tipped and held manually at any angle.
Very simple to move and steer on its 8″ polyurethane roller bearing wheels and 4″ swivel castor.
- Capacity: 364 kg, Steel Drum
- Drum size: Diameter 572 mm, 210 Litres
- Net weight: 50 kg
Model DL388YHydraulic Mobile Drum Lifter
|DL388Y||Maximum Lift Height mm: 200
Open Size L x W x H mm: 820 x 785 x 1050
Weight kg: 43
- CE Tested
- Designed to allow you to pick up & transport
- full or empty 210 litre steel & plastic drums
- Hydraulic pump smoothly lifts the drum, held firm by the top rim clamp
- The retractable clamp holds the drum securely & releases automatically
- Mobile on 2 x 180 mm polyurethane wheels & a rear 125 mm swivel polyurethane castor