Drum over packs are used to contain hazardous waste working on the Russian doll method of sealing the waste within a larger bin making handling of hazardous waste easier.
The manufacturer produces the largest range of drum over packs worldwide with 9 different models in the range. Meeting UN Groups 1, 2 and 3 these hazardous containment products are used in almost every country throughout the world.
- The Poly Over pack 20 will contain bottles, cans and damaged 20 litre drums
- The Poly Over pack 30 will contain damaged drums up to 59 litres in size
- The Poly Over pack 95 will contain a damaged 205 litre drum
- They are tight, secure and leak-free containers that meet UN Group 1 Regulations
- Impervious to acids, corrosives and a wide range of hazardous liquids
- UN 1H2/X200/S
- AND DOT 49 CFR 173.3(c)
- Model 1120-YE – Interior Sizes 550 x 430 x 430mm High – Containment capacity 51 litres
- Model 1230-YE – Interior Sizes 540 x 430 x 720mm High – Containment capacity 114 litres
- Model 1065-YE – Interior Sizes 600 x 550 x 850mm High – Containment capacity 247 litres
- Model 1237-YE – Interior Sizes 690 x 630 x 1050mm High – Containment capacity 361 litres
- Model 1240-YE – Interior Sizes 690 x 630 x 1030mm High – Containment capacity 399 litres