The Eko wooden lockers are manufactured in France and are available with and without the doors. The wooden lockers are available in blocks of 9 or 12 compartments and can be supplied with standard doors or with slots for internal and external mail.
- Body manufactured using 16 mm melamine coated panels
- Doors are made with the same material and 2 mm shock-proof edging
- Each door supplied with a code lock and a soft-close system
- Bases have adjustable feet that can be used with the optional 135 mm plinth
- Useable dimensions of 1 compartment: D 425 x H 370 x L 370 mm.
- Standard doors (H 380 x L 380 mm) or doors with mail slot (H 355 x L 380 mm)
- Lead time 2 to 3 weeks
- Installation service available across the UK
Seven different finishes available.
The base finish can be ordered in a different finish to the doors.
The EKO lockers can be ordered as a complete unit with doors where all the doors are the same finish. Alternatively, if different coloured doors are required then EKO lockers can be ordered without doors and doors can then be ordered in packs of 3 in each finish option.
The 9 compartment sizes
1170 mm wide x 1190 mm high x 445 mm deep
1170 mm wide x 1290 mm high x 445 mm deep
The 12 compartment sizes
1170 mm wide x 1575 mm high x 445 mm deep
1170 mm wide x 1675 mm high x 445 mm deep