Floor safes offer several benefits over standard safes. Hidden security is one of the advantages of having an underfloor safe. Floor safes also offer insurance ratings for cash or / and valuables. Suitable for a wide range of areas such as garages, education and retail establishments.
Merlin Industrial can supply a wide range of floor / underfloor safes. Please contact us if you need a size not shown here.
Safeguard Plus Size 3 Underfloor Safe
- £6,000 overnight cash cover (£60,000 valuables)**
- VdS Class 1 lock for added security
- Flock lined to prevent damage to valuables
- Deposit models include 12 non-magnetic capsules
- Supplied with 2 keys
- Aperture: 180 mm diameter
- Combination locking available
** Insurance ratings may change depending on location, Please check with your underwriters
|Dimensions||425 (H) x 315 (W) x 315 (D) mm|
|Cash Rating||£6,000 **|
|Internal Height||296 mm|
|Internal Width||296 mm|
|Internal Depth||296 mm|
|Locking Options||B – 3/4 Wheel Mechanical Combination|
Strongbox Extra DIY Floorboard Safe Euro Cylinder
- £1,000 overnight cash cover (£10,000 valuables)**
- Easily fitted between the joists of a suspended floor
- 5 mm solid steel body & hinged door
- 20 mm Ø twin locking bolts
- Aperture 275 mm x 210 mm
- Ideal for storing A4 papers, passports, insurance certificates, or jewellery boxes
- Soft foam insert protects valuables from damage
- Supplied with standard 5-pin cylinder & 2 keys
- Easily fitted between the joists of any suspended floor (fixing bolts supplied)
|Dimensions||130 (H) x 400 (W) x 235 (D) mm|
|Internal Depth||225 mm|
|Internal Width||340 mm|
|Internal Height||60 mm|
Charon (12″ Round Door) Safe
The CHARON (Round Door) underfloor security safe has been designed to meet the requirements for a secure yet hidden safe.
SECURITY PROTECTION – The UF0973KD is a 12-inch cube, providing £17,500 cash cover or £175,000 cover for valuables.
LOCKING – Supplied with a high security double-bitted VdS Class I key-lock (2 Keys Supplied).
DOOR CONSTRUCTION – 45 mm thick high quality stainless steel with copper laminate between two pieces of 15 mm stainless steel providing ABP protection. Hardened dowels and balls, protecting moving parts with a hardened 6 mm backplate.
BODY CONSTRUCTION – The neck is constructed of 6 mm mild steel tube, 6″ high. 10 mm thick mild steel top plate, 2 mm thick mild steel body and 3 mm thick mild steel base all with continuously welded seams.
INTERIOR – Fully flocked interior to protect valuables from damage.
FIXING – Fixing instructions are available to fit the unit into a solid concrete floor.
COLOUR – Finished in attractive Red paint.
SPECIAL FEATURES – Comes complete with a deposit facility that incorporates an anti-fish device to prevent retrieval through the deposit tube, and supplied with a selection of deposit capsules.
- Protection Cash Cover / Valuable Cover £17,500.00 / £175,000.00
- Warranty 1 year on-site materials and labour warranty.
- Capacity 25 Litres
- Colour Red
- External Dimensions (H x W x D) 462 x 320 x 320 mm
- Internal Dimensions (H x W x D) 294 x 294 x 294 mm
- Locking Key
- Weight 26.5 kg
- Features Wall/Floor/Cable/Under Counter Fixing Under Floor
- Product Details EAN Codes 5032548006744
Tarvos UF0403KD Safe
The Tarvos key-locking underfloor safes have been designed to accommodate all of your security requirements in a concealed location, in a product that offers the highest protection from theft and burglary.
SECURITY PROTECTION – Recommended cash cover of £4,000 or valuables cover of £4,000*.
LOCKING – Fitted with a high security double-bitted Mauer 71111 key-retaining key-lock and comes complete with two keys. The lock is protected by a hardened plate, and the door is fitted with a spring-loaded front bolt and deadbolt for extra security.
INTERIOR – The Tarvos has a fully flocked interior to protect valuables from damage.
SPECIAL FEATURES – The UF0403KD is fitted with a deposit facility and comes complete with capsules that enable you to make deposits into the safe without needing to open the door. The deposit facility incorporates an anti-fish device to prevent retrieval through the deposit tube.
FIXING – Fixing instructions are available to fit the unit into a concrete floor.
COLOUR/FINISH – Finished in a high-quality scratch resistant Gold paint.
|Warranty||1 year on-site materials and labour warranty.|
|External Dimensions (H x W x D)||414 x 322 x 322 mm|
|Internal Dimensions (H x W x D)||295 x 295 x 295 mm|
|Wall/Floor/Cable/Under Counter Fixing||Into a concrete floor|