110V Silicone Uninsulated Heating Blanket
110V Silicone Uninsulated Heating Blanket makes it easy to heat up materials including composite, carbon, epoxy prepreg, they also ensure a safe and uniform temperature distribution on the surface of the material.
It therefore acts as a perfect heat spreader on the desired material.
Used in many industries, including repair of wind turbine blades, repair and production of both the marine industry and the aerospace industry.
Designed in durable but flexible, light material with the ability of heating to a maximum temperature of 120°C.
Please note – They are Uninsulated Heating Blankets and do not come with Insulation. Which in return, results in perfect contact and the heat is evenly spread to the material.
- Optimal curing of the composite materials, carbon, and epoxy prepreg.
- Available with adjustable Jumo thermostat (0-120°C).
- 1 meter power cord (no plug).
- Straps for fixed installation (optional).
- Many sizes in stock.
- Special sizes produced upon request.
- Curing composite materials, carbon, epoxy prepreg.
- Curing processes in aerospace industry and in marine industry.
- Wind turbine rotor blade repair and rotor blade production.
|CODE||DESCRIPTION||CONTROLLER||VOLTS & WATTS||SIZE||COLOUR|
|08-9294E||Uninsulated industrial heating blankets for safely and effectively heating elements to a specific temperature up to 120°C.||Analogue 0-120ºC||110V 1700W||1000 x 590mm||Orange|
The heating blanket will be delivered without a plug.
Delivery and Discount Information:
- This item is usually in stock and can be delivered within 1-2 weeks.
- If a large quantity of Drum, IBC, Pipe Curing or Standard Blankets or Covers are required please do let us know and we can offer some further discount.
Please see have a look at our other Drum, IBC, Standard Heaters and Covers and Pipe Curing Blankets on our shop site Heating Blankets Archives – Merlin Industrial Products Ltd (merlin-industrial.com)