Drum Base Heater 0-120ºC
Drum Base Heater 0-120ºC is used to heat up metal drums from the bottom instead of the traditional drum heaters.
This type of base drum heater has a diameter of 550mm which makes it compatible with all sized metal drums up to the standard 200 liter drum.
The drum heater has a built in thermostat that ranges from 0 to 120°C.
If you wish for a faster heating process than the base drum heater can also be used alongside a traditional drum heater or drum cover.
Base drum heating can be used to heat a variety of liquids, e.g. water, resin, oil, diesel fuel and many other industrial liquids.
- Power Rating: 230V, 900 W
- Heating element: Wire element, glass impregnated silicone heater mat
- Insulation: 50 mm high density rock wool
- Supply lead: 2 meter power cable
- Thermostat: Jumo heattherm 0-120º C
- Weight: 15 kg
- May also be used in addition to the other drum heaters
- Size: D. 550 mm – High 105 mm
Ideal for heating up:
- Oils and also diesel fuel.
- Wax, e.g. lanolin (wool wax or wool grease).
- Butter e.g. Ghee.
- Glues and adhesives.
|11-9868||200 L||D 550 mm||230V||900 W|
Please see have a look at our other Drum, IBC, Standard Heaters and Covers and Pipe Curing Blankets on our shop site Heating Blankets Archives – Merlin Industrial Products Ltd (merlin-industrial.com)