Our secure IBC storage units have a wealth of options and can store up to 24 standard IBC’s. Designed and manufactured to offer protection for hazardous and expensive chemicals on remote sites where manned security is absent or not available 24 hours of the day.
We can provide delivery on our low loader HIAB fitted transport to most UK Mainland areas or you can collect from our factory.
- Designed to prevent environmental pollution and hazardous situations by containing accidental spills
- Designed for the storage of standard IBCs
- All units are welded for added strength
- Constructed from 2mm profiled mild steel sheet over 100mm x 50mm x 3mm RHS
- Fully welded leakproof sump over entire base area to a depth of 190mm
- Removable galvanised grid shelf and flooring
- High and low level vents
- Two standard models are available
- C. Padlockable sliding doors
- D. Padlockable roller shutter doors
- E-IBCSU16C, E-IBCSU16D, E-IBCSU24C & E-IBCSU24D have doors on both sides of the unit
Codes ending in C as below are Padlockable sliding doors. Change to D for Padlockable roller shutter doors as shown above.
- Model E-IBCSU4C – 4 IBC Units Stored – Sump Capacity 1125 litres
- Model E-IBCSU8C – 8 IBC Units Stored – Sump Capacity 2000 litres
- Model E-IBCSU12C – 12 IBC Units Stored – Sump Capacity 3000 litres
- Model E-IBCSU16C – 16 IBC Units Stored – Sump Capacity 4050 litres