Recycling stations or centres for sorting out various recyclable waste into bags or bins so that they can be used in schools or public areas. Various refuse can be sorted for example aluminium, paper, cardboard, glass and organic waste. With out stainless steel option we can also provide sorting and separation in the canteen and preparation areas.
Waste Collection / Sorting Stations
Stainless steel, fully fabricated grade 304 throughout
1.5mm soundeadened top with laser cut, burr free apertures
30 x 30mm box section legs with low level stability frame
Heavy duty ‘easy feed’ trolley guides under worktop
‘Easy feed’ centering system allowing quick full / empty trolley changeovers
Promotes waste separation
Removable rubber scrapping rings
Jet wash compatible
Units c/w trolleys – suitable for holding plastic refuse sacks or standing bins
Available in 2 x 3 bay units
Provincial Recycling Bins
Dimensions – 920 mm High x 510 mm Width x 400 mm Depth
Capacity – 39 Litres
Code for PVR (Single)
Code for PVR-4 (Set of 4)
Classic Recycling Bins
Economical waste centre predominately designed for schools with colourful all weather plastic, the bins can be sign written with the recyclable material clearly indicated.
Dimensions – 1130 mm High x 520 mm Diameter
Capacity – 90 Litres
Weight – 23.2kg
Code for C-R (Single)
Code for C-R-4 (Set of 4)
Slimline Classic Recycling Bins
The slimmer model of the classic bin that is 390 mm diameter unlike the 520 mm model.
Designed and manufactured in a weather resistant plastic outer and a choice of a galvanised or plastic liner so that the waste can be hygienically disposed of.
Dimensions – 940 mm High x 390 mm Diameter
Capacity – 52 Litres
Weight – 10.5kg
Code for SC-R (Single)
Code for SC-R-4 (Set of 4)
100 Litre Plastic Bin with Wheels
100 litre plastic Atlas mobile bin
- Black base with coloured lid
- Lid colours from black, grey, blue, green, red or yellow
- Integrated bag holder
- Unit is fitted with padlock eye to allow for locking of the bin lid (padlock not supplied)
- Unit fitted with 2 wheels for ease of mobility
- Competitively Priced for such a large bin
- Less than £ 60 per bin
|Dimensions (mm)||H900 x W440 x D590mm|
|Colour(s)||Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Red, Yellow|
For many more bins and styles contact our sales office.
For Internal use we have several options.
Tripoz Recycling Centre
TRIPOZ – WASTE RECYCLING STATION – 120 Litre
- Anti-UV powder coated steel
- Lock and key
- Polypropylene pads underneath to prevent contact with the ground
- 2 height adjustable feet
- Clear instructions on the colour coded lid with openings adapted to waste type
- Adapted for indoor or under cover use
- Screen printing possible on the door (optional, extra charges may apply)
Made up of individual bins complete with plastic 120 litre wheelie bin.
Ref. 56078 – Paper – Manganese grey/ Sky blue RAL 5015
Ref. 56079 – Plastic – Manganese grey/ Colza yellow RAL 1021
Ref. 56085 – Metal – Manganese grey/ Traffic red RAL 3020
Ref. 56086 – Non Recyclables – Manganese grey/ Light grey RAL 9022
Ref. 56099 – Glass – Manganese grey/ Yellow green RAL 6018
CITWIN – 2 OR 3 Compartment sack holders
Available as the three was as shown or a double sack holder.
- CITWIN Essential: anti-UV powder coated steel
- CITWIN Premium: anti-corrosion treated, anti-UV powder coated steel
- Bag held in place by an elastic band
- Base and transversal rail in Manganese grey
- Model with ashtray: no lock and emptied by tipping
Tubular Bag Holders
- Anti-UV Powder coated steel
- Available in 5 x colours
- Ultramarine RAL 5002
- Rape seed Yellow RAL 1021
- Moss Green RAL 6005
- Manganese Grey
- Traffic White RAL 9016
Designed to take a 110 litre plastic refuse sack
Available Free standing or on castors
Quad Recycling Station
Designed to hold 4 separate 80 Litre capacity liners and available with optional colours and waste streams on the lids, this is the ultimate recycling sort bin for on the go recycling. This Recycling Bin is also available in single or double sided.
Height : 1090mm
Width : 1160mm
Depth : 610mm
Capacity : 4 × 80 Litres
2mm Steel Thickness
4 Flaps per side
Full Height & Width Door for easy emptying
2 x Stainless Steel Hinges pivoted on 20mm Stainless Steel Rod
Spring loaded Slam Latch Mechanism
Keyhole & Latch Protection
Galvanised Steel Liner with bag retention cord
4 x fixing holes in base
Glutton Recycling Stations
- Support your facility’s recycling programme, help improve worker well-being.
- High-capacity, all-in-one centralised solutions for efficient waste sorting.
- Includes designated, item-specific tops, symbol label pack, and word label pack in English, Spanish and French that provides visual cues and encourages compliance.
- Features traditional Commercial Products strength and durability in easy-to-clean, impact-resistant post-consumer plastic.
How the Glutton is made up.
Centre hinge allows the lid to be opened from either side for easy access to waste. Eliminates the need to remove the lid during emptying and helps reduce
worker strain and trip-and-fall hazards.