Stainless steel bollards offer a long term corrosion resistant barrier that is both easy to see and remains attractive over the years. We have round and mitre top stainless steel bollards. Available in different diameters and steel thicknesses. Please see the specifications at the bottom of this article.
The CHICHESTER 45 Stainless Steel Bollards are of high quality and are finished with a 45 degree mitre head of polished stainless steel.
• Easily installed
• Two fixing variations
• Stylish brushed finish
• Polished cap (Model 450)
Public & commercial buildings, schools, retail parks, business parks, public spaces etc.
- Height: 900mm (above ground).
- Diameter: 108mm.
- Sub-surface depth: 300mm (Surface fix and sub-surface fixing).
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Cap: Polished Stainless Steel.
Stainless Steel Bollard – 900mm H x 101mm dia. – Mitre Cap – Sub-Surface Fix
Stainless Steel Bollard – 900mm H x 114mm dia. – Mitre Cap – Sub-Surface Fix
Standard Delivery 10 Working Days (2 Weeks)
For that extra finish matching stainless steel collars are available to suit all models.
Plain Round Stainless Bollards (1,000mm Tall, 129mm – 204mm)
- Brushed Stainless Steel Grade 304 as standard (Grade 316, available on request).
- Slightly domed pressed stainless steel fully welded cap.
- Available in Ragged (for casting in), Flanged (for bolting down) or Removable.
- 1,000mm above ground. (1,400mm overall length for Ragged version).
- Available in 129mm, 139mm, 154mm, 168mm & 204mm sizes (Smaller sizes also available).
- 2mm wall thickness mild steel tube.