Stainless-steel bollards offer a long-term corrosion resistant barrier that is both easy to see and remains attractive over the years. We have round and mitre top stainless-steel bollards. Available in different diameters and steel thicknesses. Please see the specifications at the bottom of this article.
The CHICHESTER 45 Stainless-Steel Bollards are of high quality and are finished with a 45 degree mitre head of polished stainless steel.
• Easily installed
• Two fixing variations
• Stylish brushed finish
• Polished cap (Model 450)
Public & commercial buildings, schools, retail parks, business parks, public spaces etc.
- Height: 900 mm (above ground).
- Diameter: 108 mm.
- Sub-surface depth: 300 mm (Surface fix and sub-surface fixing).
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Cap: Polished Stainless Steel.
Stainless-Steel Bollard – 900 mm H x 101 mm diameter. – Mitre Cap – Sub-Surface Fix
Stainless-Steel Bollard – 900 mm H x 114 mm diameter. – Mitre Cap – Sub-Surface Fix
Standard Delivery 10 Working Days (2 Weeks)
For that extra finish, matching stainless-steel collars are available to suit all models.
Plain Round Stainless Bollards (1,000 mm Tall, 129 mm – 204 mm)
- Brushed Stainless-Steel Grade 304 as standard (Grade 316, available on request).
- Slightly domed pressed stainless steel fully welded cap.
- Available in Ragged (for casting in), Flanged (for bolting down) or Removable.
- 1,000 mm above ground. (1,400 mm overall length for Ragged version).
- Available in 129 mm, 139 mm, 154 mm, 168 mm & 204 mm sizes (Smaller sizes also available).
- 2 mm wall thickness mild steel tube.