Stainless-steel mobile step units with close-fitting handrail round three sides of the platform. Weight capacity 125 kg and manufactured in the United Kingdom. Designed for food and pharmaceutical factories where hygiene requirements are stringent.
Stainless-steel mobile step units with close-fitting handrail round three sides of a platform.
High-quality range of mobile step units, manufactured from formed tube and sheet stainless steel of quality particularly suitable for food, drink and chemical industries. Fully welded throughout for maximum rigidity.
All step units fitted with 4 x 800 mm diameter spring-loaded castors with grey non marking rubber tyres fitted in heavy zinc plated housing which retract when weight is applied to the steps, giving firm contact with the floor.
Anti-slip tread surfaces.
Stainless-steel treads covered with anti-slip surface which is both hard wearing and resistant to water, oil and most chemicals.
Available in three sizes as specified below.
NUMBER OF TREADS
|3 TREADS||4 TREADS||5 TREADS|
|AVERAGE WORK HEIGHT M||2.26||2.52||2.77|
|PLATFORM HEIGHT mm||765||1016||1270|
|PLATFORM WIDTH mm||380||380||380|
|OVERALL HEIGHT mm||1425||1683||1940|
|OVERALL DEPTH mm||710||885||1140|
- Tread size: 400 x 160 mm
- Platform size: 400 x 200 mm
- Constructed from grade 304 stainless steel
- Grey non-marking rubber wheels at the front of the units enable the steps to be tilted forwards & wheeled into position
- Treads are covered in a resilient anti-slip surface
- 3 year guarantee
- Manufactured to order
Overall Size mm
H x W x D
|SS2002||2||1055 x455 x 620||10||500|
|SS2003||3||1300 x 480 x 790||12||750|
|SS2004||4||1700 x 550 x 980||16||1000|
Mobile Stainless-Steel Access Platforms
Mobile stainless-steel access steps designed for durability and safety when working at height. Easily manoeuvrable steps, available from 2 to 8 steps with access heights from 690 to 2070 mm.
- Platform size 600 x 600 mm
- Stainless-Steel construction
- Hand brake access control safety feature on 3-8 step units
- Non-slip surfaces with tread plate for dry areas or hole grip for wet areas
- Tubular handrailing
- 2 fixed / 2 retractable castors
- Polyurethane tyred wheels
- Hinged stabilisers as standard on 6-8 step units
- Stabilisers for 2-5 step units
- Hinged safety bars or security chains
- Removable sections for room access