Steel pigeonhole storage systems offer an ideal way to store small parts and offer a dense storage system that can be easily labelled and identified. The metal pigeonhole systems we offer will provide many years of use as none of the components are easily worn by regular use and the cabinets are used from small individual garages to Rolls-Royce factories, across the UK.
Model shown above is the SBC604 in red and available in standard grey, green and blue. The cabinets are also available with different lips that, depending on the items being stored, will help facilitate removing the parts.
Visit the online shop, with the latest prices, at the bottom of this page.
Alternate Steel Pigeonhole storage supplied fully assembled.
These steel pigeonhole compartments are ideal for storing small parts in warehouses or workshops. Strong and robust they are available in four options of 24, 40, 42 and 72 compartments.
- All welded, cold-rolled steel
- Fully hemmed 28 mm high bin fronts to hold labels and retain parts
- Roll-formed sides for increased strength and stability
- Ribbed and hemmed dividers provide added strength
- Modular with most 304 mm deep bins and drawer cabinets, mounting holes are located in both the top and bottom
- Durable grey powder coat finish
- Supplied fully assembled
H x W x D (mm)
H x W x D (mm)
|606 x 857 x 304||24||139 x 136 x 301||356-95|
|606 x 857 x 304||40||114 x 101 x 301||359-95|
|1066 x 857 x 304||42||139 x 136 x 301||360-95|
|1066 x 857 x 304||72||114 x 101 x 301||363-95|
|146 x 857 x 311||–||–||364-95|
Also, available with a mobile base that can fit any of the units back to back and a rubber matted top with a handle, turning the steel pigeonhole units into a mobile storage bench.
Product Details Below – 363-95 + 359-95
Fully hemmed 1-1/8″(29 mm) bin fronts to hold labels and retain parts
- Model 745-95 with 112 Compartments (Now two models bolted together Product Details – 363-95 + 359-95)
- Weight 122 lbs. / 62 kg.
- Dimensions Overall in: 33-3/4 x 12 x 64-1/2 and in mm: 857 x 305 x 1638 High
- Dimension Bins (112) in: 4 x 11-7/8 x 3-7/16 and in mm: 102 x 302 x 87 High
Colours – Durable, grey powder coat finish
Just some of our Steel pigeonhole units. Please contact us if you have a size in mind.
Code 363-95 72 Compartments
These units are original Durham models, manufactured in the USA with lead times of 3 to 5 working days as stocked in the West Midlands.
Please find the choice of models with prices set out below.